Join us at the beautifully renovated Royal Golf Club in Lake Elmo (formerly Tartan Park) for an open house to celebrate progress made so far and to raise funds for the Granite House sensory garden.
To make a reservation, first call Loretta at the Thrivent Office at 651-777-9720 and then pay using one of these options:
1) Send a check, payable to "Granite House," to Landmark Group of Thrivent Financial, 11550 Stillwater Blvd N, Suite 104, Lake Elmo, MN 55042
2) Pay by credit card right here: Click on the Buy Now button above to make a secure credit card payment using PayPal.
SPONSORED BY THRIVENT COMMUNITY-LANDMARK
Place: Royal Golf Club, 11455 20th Street North, Lake Elmo, MN
Time: 5:30 to 7:30 PM
Cost: $25 per person
Includes: Hors d'oeuvres, soft drinks,
coffee and a cash bar
The evening will be an opportunity to :
* See photos of the house and meet our generous partners who have
made this amazing dream come to life, including our friends at Thrivent.
*Talk with the Washington County Master Gardeners and look at the
delightful plans they have created.
* Find out how you can be involved in the Granite House community-
accessible sensory garden by sponsoring trees, plants and other elements.
* Sign up to volunteer for the planting and pathway installation in 2018.
JOIN US ON NOV 14 FOR THE
GRANITE HOUSE HOME AND GARDEN EVENT
A family-focused long-term care residence