A family-focused long-term care residence
Services are at the core of the Granite House model of care.
- 24 hour supervision and full assist with all activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Brain injury-specific care and therapy, with alternating periods of rest and stimulation
- Sensory stimulation to maintain connections in the brain
- Music therapy to increase social interactions, awareness of body, and cognitive stimulation
- Massage therapy for tone and spasticity, and relief from dystonia
- Hydrotherapy tub for relaxation of the large muscle groups